Friday, December 09, 2016

WEEKLY WRAP UP FOR 12/9/2016


That little sell signal last week in the $NYAD's changed to a nice buy signal this week, with the NaaD's breaking to new ATH's to get in sync with the stock markets.


The $NYHL reversed that ugly look of last week and just exploded this week along with the markets.
It's kind of scary of course as it reminds me of the idiots at Bubblevision back in 07'who were screaming "GREEN SHOOTS, GREEN SHOOTS",
Check out the re-tweet I did on when the SPY and $VIX are both higher on back to back days, not very good stats 20 days out.


I mentioned it last week  that my Market monitor has a lot of red on it, on nothing came of it, so I'll do what every dumb shit does and say it again this week, hahahahaha....... what it means is that all the markets  finished HIGHER on the day, while a lot of the numbers finished NEGATIVE, IE, they were lower than the prior day. I especially draw your attention to the far right column, the number of stocks HIGHER on the day in the SP 500 DECLINED the last four days even as the SPY exploded, that's a very negative divergence, which means, of course, absolutely NOTHING other than it will end up making me look quite the fool.

The12 major markets remain the same as last week with seven on buy signals, 20 sma above 50 sma, of the five on sell, the $CRB is a gnat's ass away from a new buy signal.

We doubled the important Bullish Percent indexes on buy signals this week, going from a lousy four to a decent eight, the ones still on sell are $BPINFO, $BPGDM, $BPHEAL, and $BPSTAP. Really a big turn around from last week, but they should turn around as it's nothing but GREEN SHOOTS, GREEN SHOOTS ........

XLK just squeaked into a new buy position this week to put nine sectors on buy signals, XLU, XLV and XLP are the only hold outs.
I will seriously be considering XLK on the first decent pull back, after all I do love the NasDOGS, although I only trade banks and materials.


So, here's the winner's in my 80 markets this week, the one that I see right away is that European bank index I added a few weeks or months ago, EUFN in 3rd up 7.01%, which I guess can be taken as a slap in the face of super Mario.
Our best major is on this page with the small caps, IWM, up 5.66% on the week. Our banks were in 14th, XLF up 4.86%, as they just love those higher interest rates, much as the consumer borrower's do ...... right??? Our next best major was the NasDOGS, QQQ up 3.28%, then the SPY at 3.11%, with the winner's from last week being the big loser's this week, DIA up a lousy 3.10%, a massive .01% behind the SPY, and only advancing on a 161% yearly rate ..........


There was only 13 losers this week, all inverse, bonds or FX things, and of course poor old EGPT. I made a mistake and listened to Frank Holmes make a case for GOLD into February, sigh, I don't think he's a Dennis Gartman so I "MAY" add to my dwindling GDX options, only move my expiration to Feb.


Here's the big winners in the SP 500 this week,  there's RIG again this week, and AA shows why I'm not following it any more as it moved from the losers list to the winners in one week, sigh, at least BAC made the list, and unbelievable as it seems it LOOKS like it's starting to arch up and COULD go PARABOLIC ...................



Here's the big losers in the SP 500, WYNN made the list as gamblers are abandoning Vegas and going to Wall Street, one stock on there makes me go HUM, I finally figured out PRGO is NOT a POGO stick, I do like CELG as a company and it, COULD, be a buy here after that big thrust and now this pull back:

3 Comments:

pranjali upadhyay said...

Karnataka Bank's rights issue of one share for every two shares at Rs70 apiece has ended with a subscription of over 185%.
Capitalstars

ramya gupta said...

PNB Q3 profit up 4-fold at Rs 207cr, slippages down at Rs 4800cr Net interest income, the difference between interest earned and interest expended, fell 9.4 percent year-on-year to Rs 3,730.80 crore in October-December quarter, with negative loan growth of 1.8 percent at Rs 3.85 lakh crore.Equity tips


Blogger said...

eToro is the ultimate forex trading platform for beginner and advanced traders.

blogger templates | Make Money Online