Saturday, May 30, 2015

WEEKLY WRAP UP FOR 5/29/2015



The main timing tool, the $NYSI, has two really awful looks to it, first it made a MUCH lower high in May at the new ATH's, it made a clear lower high in April, and has now broken the lows that it made in December, IE, this sucker is doing the exact OPPOSITE, or "COSTANZA", that you want to see, it's leading us DOWN rather than higher.
Second, it's just amazing that here we are breaking the December lows in the $NYSI while the stinking market has hardly moved lower at all, just amazing..............
Now, the bull's will immediately say, well, THAT'S GREAT, THE MARKET IS SHOWING GREAT RELATIVE STRENGTH, and, yea, I agree in that you could say that, BUTT, I've seen this picture before, and what's happened is the markets played catch up to the piss poor breath indicators, IN A BIG TIME WAY!!!!
Of course, that was before the big time manipulation of the markets by the FED, so the markets may not go down at all, which, of course, keeps me from shorting the stupid thing.



Both the $NYUD and the $NYAD's join the party, as they both deteriorated at the ATH's with the $NYSI, the UD's have broken down below the May lows, but the NAD's have NOT, which might be a saving grace for the bull's, but the divergence at the ATH's is still very ominous.


WOW, I'm a little surprised, only eight of my 76 markets I keep track of were higher this week, and five of them were inverse funds, other than the bond funds there was only ONE actual stock index that was higher, and that was the SMH, up 3.59%, as it's biggest component, INTC, was up 3% as the speculators think that this will be the NEXT semi to be taken out at a 18% premium .......................................
I'm surprised because I though Europr was FLYING this week, as all I heard all week was BUY EUROPE, BUY EUROPE, their earnings are going to go to Da Mooooonnnnn, but it ends up our indexes beat them, with INTC................eeeeeeerrrrrrrrr............... the Q's, being DOWN .48% to lead all majors, the little guys were next with IWM "only" down .86%, the SPY was down 1.11% with the DIA bringing up the rear of our majors, down 1.47%, the best Europe could throw at us was Belgium, EWK down 1.6%, Vanguard Europe, VGK, was down 2.95%, hump..........


UNG was the winner of the loser's, down 11.67%, because.3.... WINTERS OVER......... sigh, Brazil was the worst of the rest, EWZ down 8.40%, because of this:
Brazil Stocks Slip On Lower Q1 GDP at Barrons.com
That's HILL.... FRICKING..... LARIOUS........ hahahahahahahahahaha, EWZ is down FOURTY FRICKING PERCENT since last September, and their GDP was UP .2% in the first quarter, OUR GDP was DOWN .7% in the first quarter, and OUR markets are HIGHER by about 11% since last September, all because of that STINKING FED we are being deprived of being able to buy our indexes at a nice 40% better price, sigh................. wad ever, stick it where the sun don't shine...........
2 markets finished the week at a 20 day high, SMH and XLV, vs 4 last week, 14 finished at a 20 day low vs 5 last week, 52 were on a SILVER cross, the 20 SMA above the 50 SMA, vs 57 last week, the NYSE had 59 stocks close on a PSAR buy vs 61, 210 on a PSAR sell vs 94, a big difference there, 66 finished at 52 wk highs vs 91 last week and 44 on lows vs 36, 61 with a CCI buy signal vs 61 last week, and 159 on a CCI sell vs 95 last week.


 XIV, SMH and XLV were the big winner's in May, INTC, eeerrrrrr, QQQ was our best index, up a whopping .64%, then SPY at .27% and DIA .24%, Europe did whip us on the month with EWL, EWI, EWK, EWN EIRL all beating the Q's.

No surprise I guess that EWZ was the big loser, Ya Know, I love Brazil but I'm not buying until they get her out of there, a little surprised to see FXI was the third worst, again all I hear is China is up 100% today, it was up 200% yesterday, yeeeeee haaaawwwwwww.............. I guess it wasn't, hhhhmmmmm, speaking of that I'd get interested in EEM and VWO again......... about 40% LOWER!!!


Here's all the beg wiener's in the SP 500, Ya Know, another one of the "things" that the FED has "COSTANZAED" is we now get BOTH the acquired AND acquirer going HIGHER when some one gets bought out for a ridiculous premium, it seems to me it never used to be that was, wad ever............
I'm just beguiled by DE at number 12, I listen to RFD TV every day and the weekend weekly report every week, and all I hear out of the farmer's are they are NOT going to be buying any new equipment for YEARS, or until grain prices rise, and yet both DE and CAT keep going higher, and that after I believe they BOTH talked about the shitty markets in their conference calls...............
I have NO idea what's going on there, just like I couldn't figure out AA after they lost two billion dollars............


Here's the loser's, I always thought KORS was a great outfit, I guess that's why I don't "DO" retail stocks, as it's down 50% the past year, I have NO IDEA why.......
speaking of DE, I see JOY there in sixth spot, hhhhhhhmmmm, I guess they have no FED or Wall Street sponsorship, or some thing,........
KORS wasn't alone, I also see FOSL and COH and HOG on the list all high end clothing stores................. oh, I guess HOG is not, I swear though their leather's are there high end products, other than their $30K bikes of course..........
17 SP stocks closed on 52 wk highs vs 28 last week, and 7 closed on lows vs 4 the prior week, 32 closed at 20 day highs vs 43 and 53 closed on lows vs 12 the prior week, 262 closed on a Silver cross vs 263, 4 closed with an RSI 14 above 80, BRCM, LLY, PLL and  HUM, and 1 closed with an RSI under 20, KORS, 226 stocks closed with RSI's above 50 vs 337 the prior wk, and 276 closed under 50 vs 165 last week. 

1 Comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the most recommended forex broker for new and professional traders.

blogger templates | Make Money Online