Thursday, February 26, 2015


Geeze, truly one of the "IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES, IT WAS THE WORST OF TIMES", type of market, we keep making new all time record highs in price and as "Overnite edges" noted this morning, a gap down this morning would set a new ALL TIME RECORD with 8 gap downs at the open in a row!

I have no idea what this is building up to, but weird things like this tend to make me tread verwy verwy carefullwy!!

This is later, I had the SPY with an open of 8 cents lower, so I guess that makes it a new record, so I can truly say that I've never seen any thing like this.

"Audit the Fed"? We've Already Done That (Well, Kind of)
Our conclusion: The Fed is not in control of the economy -- here's why
By Elliott Wave International
The controversial "Audit the Fed" bill is soon before Congress. But, we at EWI have long since conducted our own "audit" of the Fed -- and the results might shock you. Read more.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online