Monday, September 08, 2014




FSLR is a stock that John Carter of Mar's likes, LONG, it's been on a weekly squeeze for over a month now, with the Woodies CCI saying BUY. So that agrees with John, the problem is the daily chart at the bottom, it's working on a squeeze the last four days now, but Woodies is saying SELL, and he has been saying it for over a couple of weeks now. The good part I see is we have a trend line right under today's close, soooooooooo......... you, "COULD", go LONG, with a stop under today's low, or Fridays low if you want to give it a little room. John, of course, goes LONG by SELLING puts or put spreads.
John, of course, is not actually from Mar's, he's from http://www.simpleroptions.com/, but since he's the only verifiable trader that I've ever seen make a million dollars in one year while trading in front of hundreds of people, I consider him, like, kind of FAR OUT MAAAAANNNNNNNN!
The last time I mentioned some thing about this stock was right at it's HIGH, it immediately sold off like crazy like the day after I mentioned it, sooooooooo......... I have to mention a disclaimer:

STOCK TRADING IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO YOUR FINANCIAL HEALTH AND IF YOU TAKE ANY OF THESE TRADE IDEAS AND HAVE NO COMPREHENSIVE TRADING PLAN OR NO STOPS IN PLACE YOU WILL UNDOUBTEDLY LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY. I MAY ALSO HAVE A POSITION IN THE SECURITIES MENTIONED AND I MAY BE PUMPING THEM HOPING TO FIND A SUCKER TO TAKE IT OFF MY HANDS AT HIGHER (OR LOWER) PRICES.
CAUTION IS ADVISED!!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online