Tuesday, April 01, 2014

QUAKING IN YOUR BOOTS



The main men, the $NYAD's, blasted higher today and are back in the "preferred" situation of "leading" the markets higher, the $NYSI is still on a SELL signal, HOWEVER, one more day of upside should trigger a new buy signal.
Both the SPY and DIA made new ATH's, both on declining volume, but volume hasn't meant any thing since the rally started five years ago, accept on down days, however the BIG winners were the laggards, QQQ and IWM, up 1.76% and 1.32% respectively, as the, "RISK ON", trade, may be back in full bloom. The Q's ran right into their declining 20 DMA, but should have no probably over coming it as long as the love affair was not a one night stand.
A little wierd thing today was the Index P/C, $CPCI, jumped to 1.61, the highest since May of last year, while the equity P/C, $CPCE, fell to .47, very very low. The explanation, to ME, is the big boys were buying equities hand over fist and using the index puts to hedge their MASSIVELY over leveraged margin debt.

1 Comment:

Neil Shaffer said...

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well,

My name is Neil; I'm the affiliate manager @ BinaryOffers.com

I saw that you are promoting few interesting offers,
So I'd like to take this opportunity and invite you to join us.

We offer an Extremely high commissions and the best service online.

I'll be more than happy to start working with you and introduce to you few of our offers.
You can send me an email or add me to your Skype (aff.binaryoffers) so we can discuss.

All the best my friend,
Neil

blogger templates | Make Money Online