Friday, January 17, 2014

TRADE IDEAS FOR FRIDAY JANUARY 14, 2013

Sign Up for Ivica's Free Trial and Trading Signals 

ALL LONG IDEAS
KMB

THLD

CFN

KMB



TRADE IDEAS FOR TUESDAY JANUARY 14, 2013
SHORT DF

SHORT COST

LONG EXH

LONG CGNX


TRADE IDEAS FOR MONDAY JANUARY 13, 2013
QCOM - long trade


I like monthly continuation pattern and result from that is weekly and daily triangle. On the weekly chart we can see odds for bounce from 10sma support area and that is what I will look for. For entry we can use price above Friday high and above intraday resistance. Second option is what I will use, but I will definitely follow Friday high too.


These two were actually posted Friday but they are both still in play:

LONG FIG



LONG THLD
If we look at weekly THLD chart it is obviously that will be safest to take it above this week high and that will be proving for breakout upside run possibility. On that way risk could be smaller but also reward will be smaller too because we will need bigger stop and that is under this week low. I’m trying to increase reward because I think that is best success measure and because of that I’m interested for possibility based on daily flag pattern whet we can see on the  60min triangle chart. If we won’t see setup based on 60 min triangle I will keep follow daily chart because odds for 10/20sma daily support bounce possibility are still open.



1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you guess. good luck

blogger templates | Make Money Online