Friday, December 06, 2013

STOCK PICK FOR FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2013
Sign Up for Ivica's Free Trial and Trading Signals 
BPO trying to bounce from weekly 10sma and I think that we have fair odds for run to $20 area what is my target area. Monthly chart suggest that we could see more what will depends on action after setup. Weekly 10sma is bigger support and we need to see action after setup or chances for target will decrease a lot. For entry I will look break above yesterday high and for sure I will follow that weekly 10sma support area.




I am like, sooooooooo, NOT, looking forward to when winter actually starts in a couple of weeks!

STOCK PICKS FOR WEDESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013

SGEN - long trade
With yesterday action SGEN broke daily triangle and I will look for buying continuation and possible equal move what will bring SGEN to $46 area. For that SGEN need to break weekly and daily resistance but for start buying pace is good and volume increase what suggest for buying interest. Entry is above yesterday high. For entry I will use price above yesterday high.

TSCO - long trade
I like daily triangle possibility and for that I will use entry above yesterday high with stop under 15 min reversal right shoulder. Main idea is swing trade what will depends on action after possible setup. First resistance what I will look for will be $75 area and after that $80 area.

STOCK PICKS FOR TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
CRI – short trade
Idea is weekly bear flag setup and I will sue it for swing trade. Also we can see that weekly 10/20sma is over head so I hope it will work and with setup CRI will be under daily 20sma support area what is another reason for that. For stop I will use are above 20sma 60 min




ANF - short trade
On focus is daily triangle break down possibility. I think that with market weakness ANF still have odds for run to $30 area what is monthly support area and that will be my target area if selling pace and volume will be good. For stop I will again use 60 min 20sma resistance area



0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online