Wednesday, July 31, 2013


Here's the beeeeeg wiener's of the month of July in the 80 markets I keep track of in my FinViz monitor, they were mostly the stoogie old European countries with GDX and GLD beating both the IWM and QQQ's, USO was a little bit of a surprise, I guess.


And here's the loser's, there was only 15 of them so I guess every one dollared down like fricking crazy for the month, other than the Inverse funds they were Chile, Peru, India, Turkey, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan and Brazil, TLT was down with BND up, VWO was up .51% while the EEM was up 1.01%, hhhmmmm.

ANYWAY, typical "contrarian" trading say's you SELL the beeeg wiener's and buy the loser's.

I wish you all the luck in the world with that one. I say you sell the whole stinking bunch, hahahahahahahahaha, but, hey, that's just me.

1 Comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the ultimate forex trading platform for newbie and professional traders.

blogger templates | Make Money Online