Friday, May 17, 2013


Join Toni Hansen's Swing Trading Group
Our group meets every Friday after the closing bell at 4:05 ET. Each session is 90 minutes and begins with a market overview and outlook, followed by long strategies, then short strategies, and finally Q&A and further education.
Register for Friday's Session


Sign Up for Ivica's Free Trial and Trading Signals
Click Here!
Idea for Wednesday, 5/15/2013
05152013jdsu
Here are few ideas what I was single out form my full list. First I like to refer RFMD what will be on list for breakup and based on daily triangle and weekly cup and handle I will look for run at least in tp $6 area. Also I like OPTR daily consolidation. We can see that 20sma coming soon and I will like to use this support for long breakup. Next resistance area is $16 area and that will be focus but all updates will come intraday on usual ways. Another on my long list will be CBST weekly consolidation. At this moment is whippy but I think that break above $47 area could be very interesting for run at least in to $50 area. Depends on action we will see if will be room for more or not. 
After gap down and bad results UNH forming daily triangle and come in to 10sma resistance area. My eyes will be on odds for break down and selling continuation in to $57 area at least. After last week bull trap it is same direction what I will look for VMW. It will be maybe better that VMW stay in daily base few more days and wait moving average support for trading plan and we will follow that possibility. 
Dear traders I invite you all to join us for really symbolic price. There are more ideas with trading plans and with all updates during trading hours what every trade need.
Good Luck
Ivica

Long ideas

05132013orcl
***

Short ideas

05132013trla

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online