Monday, April 29, 2013

HAHAHAHAHAHA................YA GOTTA LOVE IT!

Dallas Fed Implodes: Biggest Drop And Miss On Record Send Market To Intraday Highs



Trade Ideas for Week of 4/29/2013


Sign Up for Ivica's Free Trial and Trading Signals 


Dear traders,

Hare are few ideas that I was singled out from my full list. First, RFMD is on the list for possible break out based on daily triangle and weekly cup and handle I will look for run at least into the $6 area. Also I like OPTR for daily consolidation. We can see that 20sma coming soon and I will like to use this support for long breakup. Next resistance area is $16 area and that will be focus but all updates will come intraday on usual ways. Another on my long list will be CBST weekly consolidation. At this moment is whippy but I think that break above $47 area could be very interesting for run at least in to $50 area. Depending on action we will see if there will be room for more or not.
After gap down and bad results UNH forming daily triangle and come in to 10sma resistance area. My eyes will be on odds for break down and selling continuation in to $57 area at least. After last week bull trap it is same direction that I will look for on VMW. It will be maybe better that VMW stay in daily base few more days and wait for moving average support for trading plan and we will follow that possibility.
Dear traders I invite you all to join us for really symbolic price. There are more ideas with trading plans and with all updates during trading hours for every trade need.


Thank You!
Ivica Juracic 

Long ideas

04292013rfmd
***
04292013optr
***
04292013cbst
***

Short ideas

04292013unh
***
04292013vmw

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online