Sunday, April 21, 2013


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........................................HAH!!!!!!!!!!
I'm laughing about the "Confirmation" in the red box at the bottom in Bulkowski's gude to TRIPLE TOPS, http://thepatternsite.com/tt.html, so, let me make sure I have this right, I wait until we break the 09' lows before I can short it, right??? RIGHT????? Ok, I got it, I'll wait until then.
Tom actually rates this pattern in the top one third of all his patterns, so, not to bad.

ANYWAY, I consider us to be in about one of the single greatest moments in History in the markets, either we are going on a stinking MOOOOOOOOOOOON SHOT, or we are going to fail, and the REALLY neat part is, is that you know, EXACTLY, where to be LONG or SHORT. NATURALLY, you are, SHORT, right now, with your stop over $157.52, at which point you reverse and go long, with a stop under $155.75, I mean, HECK, you can do this trade like, FOREVER, only losing $1.77 each time, until, well, in about ten years you've only lost about ten million dollars, hahahahahahahahaha!!!
I'm just kidding of course (or IIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS HE!!), you have to use your own common sense and stick to your trading plan and asset allocations and .......wellll...........BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

I promised myself that I wouldn't try and get a dig in on the IDIOTS at BUBBLEVISION, but when was the last time you heard one of the A-HOLES say some thing like, "GEE, I SURE WISH WE COULD CLOSE ABOVE THE HIGH WE MADE IN................................MARCH OF 2000'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But, being the nice guy I Yam, I won't mention it.


Since I mentioned the infamous "Triple Top", I feel compelled to mention an equally infamous "Triple Bottom", that would be Alkie, or AA.
I mean, OBVIOUSLY, this is IT, it's either going to hold, or it ain't , $8 is...........HUGE!!
I outlined the key point in Tom's analysis, that being that price should NOT drop below the first low in the series, http://thepatternsite.com/tb.html, which it did this week by going to $7.90, below the first low last July of $7.97.
Be aware, that below $8 and it fall's into that Air Pocket, or "VOID", from 09' that provides NO SUPPORT until $5, which, if it gets there, I will probably go ALL IN on it, shut down COMPLETELY, and come back in five years or so and cash in when it's trading back some where north of $40 again.
I do have a small position in it, as always, but it's so small I'm willing to ride it down to ZERO, at which point I will forgo the purchase of one week's worth of tin foil, in order to get my money back.


1 Comment:

Blogger said...

eToro is the #1 forex broker for beginning and professional traders.

blogger templates | Make Money Online