Monday, March 18, 2013


Stock Pick for Monday Mar 18, 2013:

Sign Up for Ivica's Free Trial and Trading Signals 
03182013csco




Toni Hansen's swing trade group has been canceled today due to illness, below are the "ideas" sent in by team members for this week, none are Toni's picks, use your own due diligence of course:

Long: NFLX, AXP, BAC, BMY, CX, GMCR, PBR, STZ, WFC, CLD, CRK, DAR, FR, IMAX, INFI, SNE, UNXL, VIPS, HBR, PALL, XCO, WPRT, FIO, BBRY, GDXJ, CLNE, WLT, BXP, SINA, BHP, AAPL, COF, COH, BTU, FIXV, MPC, GOLD, NEM, RGLD, ROVI, CHRW, DGX, HSP, CNX, ABB, BWA, HRB, HSP, MJN, ECM, BEAM, RDC, ESV, NRG, PCS, ALTR, WMB, EQR, WY, OXY

Short: YHOO, ETFC, MAKO, VHC, BBT, ATVI, AUXL, CBST, ERJ, EA, CNH, HMSY, LKQ, NUAN, URBN, VOLC, FSX, ANW, IBM, TSCO, FB, LVS, FLT, CCI, TRW, CMI, AMZN, CE, PCYC, EOG, UTHR, GOOG, LNKD, NDAQ, BIIB, JPM, GILD, ALK, A, BK, MCK, INFA, MXIM, ROST, TRIP, DBD, WLT, HSC, MO, OIH, POT



I looked at the longs in that list, just to see if any thing looks interesting to me, but with the situation in Cyprus of course, LONGS may NOT be the way to go, so you shorter's may want to look at the udder list. I, of course, don't short any more because of that bastard Bernanke, and if you look through Zero Hedge's post's of recent, you find out that he pumped the greatest amount of our dollar bills into FOREIGN banks last month or the month before, that he's ever illegally done so, so obviously, the powers that be were aware of a few, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, problems. 
ANYWAY, just running my minimum scan of at least 1.5 times the normal volume, I cut the list of 56 to 16, and of those the four above look the most interesting to my minimum parameters. The first thing I always look at is where is my RISK, IE, the stop, or how far away is it. CLNE, ESV and WPRT had the closet R/R parameters, as you OBVIOUSLY know where your stop should be............right.............RIGHT????!!!! Of those, CLNE looks the most interesting as I know EXACTLY what it is, it gapped up Friday and failed to hold the gap, the low was about exactly 50% of the bar when it gapped up on Thursday, it has the "possibility" to go to the prior highs in the $16.50 "area", and I definitely would NOT be sticking around under $14, so a very nice R/R with 40 cents in risk compared to over $2 in possible gains. 
BAC is on there because it's my largest position, hahahahahahahaha, obviously if the market takes the Cyprus situation badly bank's will suffer, lucky me. Don't cry for me though, I'm fully hedged as I have been on every thing, and I'll ride it if it goes down until some kind of reversal day, if it comes to that. BAC's had two very nice "Equal Moves", and if it's going to get a third one it points to about $14, which is my target. If I can get it BAC down to about $10 I will probably add to the position. 
As I write this, at about 4:45pm MT, the DOW is down about 126 points, obviously a pretty negative reaction. BUTT, I think Da Boyz on Da Street, who control the futures with an iron fist, are doing this to force A-HOLE to pump more of our dollar bills into them, as he's probably shitting all over himself at the possibility of losing his precious "Wealth Effect" scenario, where he thinks he can solve the countries problems by increasing the wealth of the 1% by crushing the middle class. Ditto for the rest of his Banksta cronies around the World, they will undoubtedly have the printing presses running over time trying to alleviate the situation. 

Wad ever, good luck to you, and be cool. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......................HAH! OBVIOUSLY, this commercial from my friends at Elliott Wave SHOULD have been the "Gathering Storm in................CYPRUS"!!!!!!!!

 Greece: A Gathering Storm Threatens Europe and America

By Elliott Wave International/the Socionomics Institute
The similarities between Greece and pre-WWII Germany are striking. Now, before you write off this warning as a run-of-the-mill, Nazi-name-dropping scare tactic, consider this recent report from the Socionomics Institute, a U.S.-based think tank that studies global trends in social mood. Here's an excerpt from the Institute's February publication of The Socionomist. Read more.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online