Tuesday, October 18, 2011


Stock pick for 10/18/2011

Goods day all,
For today session prepared two ideas. One is short and I will use it for swing. It is WPI daily bear flag. If we look at monthly chart we can see very strong uptrend action, but also we can see CCI divergence what suggest for pull back. After strong move down from high WPI formed flag with much weaker pace then selling pace what suggest for another selling wave and reversal pattern (avalanche). On the other side I like SPWRA bounce possibility after daily consolidation. Monday brought doji bar and I will look for long above it and run to $10 previous high and number resistance area. SPWRA sitting at strong monthly support and with CCI support suggests that odds for that action are very high.
If anyone will have any question about of those ideas feel free to contact me
Wish you all good trading day
Ivica Juracic
ivica@xpertstocktrader.com




If you feel you HAVE to take one of the solars, my, PERSONAL, opinion, is I would take CSIQ before the one Ivica is talking about. The chart's not any better, but it IS hitting the low it made back in 2009, and MAY be finding support. 
ANYWAY, I consider it's "METRICS" to be MUCH better, it's trading for almost 1/2 of what it has in cash per share, and it's 77% below it's book value per share, http://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=csiq, while SPWRA is trading 3.5 TIMES it's cash per share, and is 60% below it's book value, http://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=spwra&ty=c&ta=1&p=d.
Of course, SPWRA may have the better product, who knows with these things, I certainly don't, all I know is that this bunch replaced Aluminum siding salesmen back in the 1970's as the shell game of the Century, you would NEVER save enough money to justify the cost, and the battery packs had to be replaced every five years or so, just like a car. Until they figure out how to get rid of the batteries, I don't see them being feasible, wad ever.
Also, check out the P/E and P/S on CSIQ, I mean, I have NO idea what the deal is here, other than the general malaise in the whole industry since countries began pulling the subsidies, it's being priced to go broke, and yet with all that cash, AND earnings, I don't see how that's possible, but of course, I wouldn't bet my life on it.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online