Saturday, October 01, 2011

AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Old Man Winter's comin down the mountain here he comes!!
Old Man Winter's comin down the mountain here he comes!!
He'll be ridin six white ski slopes, He'll be ridin six white ski slopes, He'll be ridin six white ski slopes yes he will!!
Please excuse my rendition of the old song, hahahahaha, sigh, but the FROST LINE is a comin DOWN, you can just see them as yellow areas, toward the top of the highest hills, when you click on the picture. I had to put the picture underneath this, in order to get it to open up, I have NO IDEA why. 
I took this from where I do my walk once in a while, to the Microwave tower, I'm on the FIRST foothills, the Frost line is on the THIRD set of foothills, with one set in between us, that Frost line is at about 8,000 feet, and in back of that is the REAL mountain range, with Delano Peak topping it off at 12,174 ft. 
It's been pretty warm, as we usually get out first freeze in September, which we haven't gotten yet, BUT, the weather report is saying that will all end on Thursday, just wonderful, it is. 




When I make a 180, IE, turn around, this is the view of the valley with part of the town. 


This is from the Valley floor, looking back up at where I was, the microwave tower is obviously the white colored thing, and when you click on the picture, I drew an arrow to Delano Peak, which is just sticking it's head up in the distance. The picture is kind of warped because of the angle I guess, the microwave tower is actually quite a bit higher than the foothills just to the right of it. 

And THEN, when I make a 180, IE, turn around, this is our new million dollar baseball and soccer complex, and over on the right side is the new 16 stinking million dollar elementary school!!!!!!!!!! Sigh, I'm tellin ya, these farmer's here are fricking LOADED!! WHICH IS WHAT MY TAX BILL IS GOING TO BE NEXT YEAR!!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online