Monday, September 26, 2011

YOU KNOW (you DO, don't YOU), I get this in my email every morning, it's a FREE service from BarCharts.com that you can easily subscribe to on their site.
I've been getting this for about a year now, and the reason I bring it up, is, one thing you'll notice is I hardly EVER mention it, and there's a reason for it, you can go through their archived reports here, http://www.barchart.com/headlines/search.php?feed=BC&series=COD, and check it out for yourself.
Wad did Ya see??? I'll tell you what I see, I see the typical Wall Street propaganda bull shit of BUY BUY BUY!! There's not ONE SHORT on the entire list!!
I mean, fine, I'm not saying that buying high in order to sell HIGHER is a terrible strategy, although Larry Conners in his book "How Markets Work" would probably take exception to that idea, but don't you think that just to be a little, ah, FAIR and BALANCED, they might recommend you kind of hedge yourself, by recommending shorts once in a while??!!
Sigh, wad ever, I'm sorry I even brought it up, it's just kind of funny that if they are trying to advertise and SELL their hardware to you, they pick a strategy of buying 52 week highs, whereby you can get that list off of almost ANY, FREE, site, like Yahoo or Google. 

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thx for this great information that you are sharing with us!!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online