Friday, September 16, 2011


YOU KNOW, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, all the, BOOKS, that say INCREASING VOLUME is GOOD for a stock that's going up, IS THE BIGGEST CROCK OF SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD!!!
Wad ever, GNK is a wild little thing, I will say THAT! All those people that brought it, the FARM that is, on that big DUMB BAR, are now under water, some as much as 20% or more, and of course, being all civilized individuals, they are BEATING THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN OVER THE HEAD TRYING TO BE THE FIRST ONE OUT OF THE ONLY FIRE DOOR!!!!!!!
ANYWAY, with all that said, I'm going to completely FLIP FLOP here, which, by the way, since it's my blog, I CAN DO THAT, and say that the DECLINING volume on the pull back is, aaaaaahhhhhhh, interesting.
BUT, being the PRICE ANCHORING SOB THAT I YAM, I probably won't get interested again, unless it gets back down to the $5 "area", or, LOWER! Wad ever, if you are a FAST type, AND, you hold to STOPS, if it can get down to the $7 "AREA", it, MIGHT, be interesting, for a QUICKIE that is! I'd want to see some kind of set up, like a narrow range INSIDE bar, or a long tailed Dragonfly Doji type of thingey, or some thing like that, IE, wait until it stops acting LIKE A SINKING SHIP!!
I sure hope some body made some decent bucks off of this, back when I was talking about it, BEFORE, the MoMo players jumped all over it.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online