Saturday, September 17, 2011

YOU KNOW, I'm not, repeat, NOT, a conspiracy nut, but the contract on the sale of my house run's out on 9/16, Friday in case you were wondering, and I received this email at 6:14PM last night:


Richard,
    I expect to receive an offer on your house sometime over the weekend.  Please call me first thing Monday morning or stop by the office so we can respond to it in writing.  Talked to Buyer's agent and she is going to email or fax to me sometime soon.  What is your cell number?  Thanks so much.  Have a great weekend.  Gary Brown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........................HAH!! I'm tellin Ya, are Real Estate agents directly related to Stock Brokers?????
Wad ever, I stopped looking, hahahahaha, I have, NO PLANS, I have, NO WHERE TO GO!!!! I WILL SOON JOIN THE OTHER MILLIONS OF HOMELESS PEOPLE, IN SOME TENT CITY, I GUESS!!!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online