Tuesday, September 27, 2011


Tee-Hee-Hee! Or chortling, or guffaw, which ever way you want to describe LOL, or like, opening up and checking out the futures and your coffee comes spraying out your nose, hahahahhaha!
Wad ever, I love 200 point higher opens in the DOW, hahahahaha, the odds of us going HIGHER, AFTER the open, are well, just about ZERO! Of course, it CAN happen, especially for the first few minutes, but it's generally a sell the world type of set up.
I'm talking very short term here of course, gap's this big DO NOT fill, and if it DOES fill, whooooo weeeee, what a stinking disaster THAT would be!
Europe and Asian indexes are up any where from 2.5 to 4%, so I guess we COULD have more room to go after the open, but I'll believe it when I see it.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online