Sunday, September 11, 2011


HA-HA-HA-HA.................HAH! I'm tellin Ya, I just got back off the floor, Ya know, I, REALLY, should read the newspaper here a little more often, or, maybe, like, get INVOLVED a little more!
I was searching for some thing, well, actually, the ALCO store hours, and I happened to click on this link, I'm not going to post it as the gestapo might be checking click through's, but it's on the picture there, and Lo and Behold, what I find out, is that my REALTOR, in the red circle, Gary Brown, is a City Councilman, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!! You know, I really don't pay much attention to City politics, as you have to be a Mormon to be any body here, in fact, I'm surprised I'm even allowed to VOTE, hahahahahaha! Wad ever, my contract on the house ran out the day after Labor Day, so I guess I'm stuck here for another Winter, as virtually NOTHING moves here during that time, INCLUDING ME!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online