Thursday, September 22, 2011

COME ON, IT CAN'T BE THIS STINKING EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could say a million things about today, which I probably already DID, but the bottom line is that we took out the August lows, held those lows and rallied, with BIG volume. Now, in the AFTER HOURS, the SPY is actually at $113.40, so, in, THEORY, you could paint a GREEN top on that candle!
This is so easy, well, it's SCARY, hahahahaha! Take it LONG, with a stop under the August closing lows lows, that's $112.26. I mean, I have NO IDEA where we open up tomorrow, maybe much higher, OR, we could open lower, but at least you have a terrific trading point to work with.
Personally, of course, I HOPE we complete this larger pattern, and go down to $98, but I can't argue with the set up right now.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online