Saturday, September 17, 2011

THE BOTTOM IS IN!!!!!!!!!
I got back in to the office, and there was about 20 minutes left in the day, so I turned on Bubblevision, some times called CNBC, to see if I should bother to get online, and the VERY first thing I heard, was Big Bertha, EXCLAIMING to the WORLD, that, "THE BOTTOM IS IN, IN SEMICONDUCTORS", I repeat, she said, "THE BOTTOM IS IN, IN SEMICONDUCTORS"!!!!!!!!!
My only thought was, why, oh why, oh why, oh why, didn't I buy the SMH when I had the chance!!!! I will never, NEVER, be able to buy them again, at least, IN MY LIFE TIME, at $30.93, SIGH!!!!
Of course, if I was a REAL prick, I might mention that they were trading at $31.02 at that time, and closed at $30.93, but HEY, WHO'S COUNTING!!! I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, and say she was talking about the close, and didn't REALLY mean it was in at that exact moment.
ANYWAY, the only reason for this post is I'm doing it for hysterical, eeeeeeeerrrrrrr, EXCUSE ME, HISTORICAL, reasons, so some time down the road, I can come back and visit the SMH, and say, why, oh why, oh why, oh why, didn't I buy the SMH, when Big Bertha gave me my last chance!!!!!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online