Monday, August 29, 2011

MORE Reasons NOT to Drink With Friends With Camera Phones








BREAKING NEWS: President Obama has just confirmed that the DC earthquake occurred on a rare and obscure fault-line, apparently known as "Bush's Fault". Obama also announced that the Secret Service and Maxine Waters continues an investigation of the quake's suspicious ties to the Tea Party. Conservatives however have proven that it was caused by the founding fathers rolling over in their graves...!
Yea, and I might add, that the Founding Father's rolled over in their graves when Bushie and Dickie threw the Constitution out the window and created the Patriot Act and that Nazi Homeland Security outfit!!! THEY ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE, WIPE WASHINGTON OFF THE FRICKING MAP!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

bzbtrader said...

Cucca,
You've completely outdone yourself with those drunk pictures. I haven't laughed so hard for 20 years. Now, if I can just get a few of those images out of my mind, I can get back to work.
Thanks,
Beezer

Cucca said...

Thank god they didn't have those things when I was in college, hahahahaha, wooooo weeeeeeeee!

blogger templates | Make Money Online