Thursday, October 09, 2008

Now EOD 10/09/08

8:00PM: Well, acutally, that's 10pm ET, the DOW futures are only down 175, I mean, if that's all you people can come up with, I'm outta here, I'm going to bed. What a buch of Roaches, come on people, PANIC, SELL SELL SELL!!!

7:45: they are down to ZERO guest commentators on Bubble Vision, I guess, da udder ones have all gone broke.

7:40pm: Oh Shit, the futures are only down less than 2%, the DOW's only down about 162 points, COME ON PEOPLE, PANIC!!!!!!

7:33pm: Wooooops, Bubble is down to two guest commentaors, hahahahahahahaha, two more just went down the drain!!!!!!!!

7:15pm: Hahahahahahahaha, Bubbble Vision is getting close to capitulation, the moderator, Mark Haynes, is asking his 5 guests host's (notice how it gone dramactically down, hahahaha, they are going broke faster than I can type), is asking, WHY, IN THE WORLD, WOULD I EVER BUY ANOTHER STINKING STOCK!!!!!!
I'm really worried about Jeremy, his head is hanging down in his crotch, come on Jeremy, get your head up!!!!!

7:02pm: WOW, this get's better and better, I just found out, that the last YEAR, was the second worst year, since, 1931!!!! I mean, is that cooooool, or what???!!!!! Wow, they'll be talking about us in a hundred years!!!!!!! I may actually ADD to my position, tomorrow, just so in a hundred years, some yey hooo, in a hundred years, is searching through the internet, to find the stupidest individual ever, during that time frame!!!!!!

6:45pm: You know, the greatest lesson that will ever come out of this, for either a trader, or an "investor" like me (hahahahahahahaha, yesterday, I couldn't even spell investor), is that leverage kills your fricking ass!!!!! Even the best and the brightest on da Street, couldn't figure that out, is that the most unreal thing you have ever heard???!!!! Imagine, betting your entire 150 year old firm, on the idea, that some one who dosn't work, has no money for a down payment, and can't afford WHATEVER FRICKING STUPID ASS loan you can give them, will be able to pay that loan back???!!!!!
Bubble Vision is saying not to panic yet, just because the Nikkie is down just about 11% right now, it's still early, hahahahahahahahaha, when they get to 20% down, can we panic then????!!!!!!

6:15pm: Hmmmm, I'm starting to get impressed, Jeremy Seigel (Siegel??), the founder of Wisdom Tree, or, more importantly the Indian ETF (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself), just about completely broke down on Bubble vision, I mean, he was a fricking Jabbering idiot!!! This is really cool stuff, I will gladly sacrifice 15% of my account for this kind of intertainment. I mean, just to see Mattel, who makes the toy mock ups of GM cars, have a larger market cap than GM itself, is more than worth it. They are talking about too many car makers in the world, NO SHIT GOMER, you only need one, that Indian outfit making the $2500 car!!!!!! HEY, let them bring the damn thing into our country A-holes!!!!!!!

On a personal note, I finally made my last piss poor add on today, to the UYG, I have now maxed out in my positions in that and the SSO, IE, I've gone as far as I would allow myself, at 15.4% of my account, I refuse to put anymore in. Anyway, the 15.4% was the ending balance, or maybe the starting balance, which ever way you would look at it, anyway, currently, it's 9.8% of my account, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I guess I should be happy, that I've only lost 5.6% since I started this fiasco, some how, it don't feel like that.
Anyway, I have a plan, like Martin Luther said, I HAVE A PLAN!!!!! And it don't include selling to Sysin, hahahahahahahahahaha!!

NEVER FEAR WHEN HE IS NEAR FOLKS, El Presidente is going to make a speech tomorrow, at 10 AM ET for god's sake, every time one of them A-holes talk, the fricking markets DUMP!!!
What's he going to say, the same thing he's been saying since he spent the 6 billion dollar surplus's, "the economy is strong and resilient"?????!!!!!

NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH: There is a wild ass rumor going around right now, that there is going to be a debt settlement tomorrow in the Lehman bankruptcy, for 400 bbbbbbiilllion dollars, in it's CDS market, and the largest debt holders are JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley, hahahahahahahaha, wwwoooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeee, Sadie, PLEASE, BAR THE FRICKING DOOR!!!!!



LIKE I'VE BEEN ASKING, CAN THIS THING GO TO ZERO?????? Hahahahaha, anyway, I'm watching it vewry vewry carefully, because eventually, there will only be ONE stock left, in the entire UNIVERSE, that is over their 200 day MA, and I want to know who it is, for all mankind. The reason being, like, in twenty years, I can make some A-Hole statement about so and so stock, saying some thing like, HEY, do you remember 20 years ago, when so and so stock was the last stock, EVER, to be over it's 200 day MA!!!!!!!!!!!

5:30pm: HAH! I'm watching a very spirited debate on Bubble vision, is during Crudlow's time slot, hahahahahahahaha, he can't control TWO people on his normal show, much less the NINE he has on this one.
Anyway, as always, a couple of the idiots blame those nasty fricking short sellers for the whoooooolleeeee thing!! Hey, look Pal, when a short seller goes short, what does he do???? He sells stock, to some body called, a BUYER!!!!! It's no different, than when some body who owns stocks, decides he has made enough, and SELL's his stock. I mean, when the market stops going higher, why don't they jump in and blame all those LONG BUYER's, for selling, and not driving the market higher???!!!!!!!!!!
I hope we go down tomorrow, and really kick my ass, if we do, I think we set some all time records for weekly loss's in the DOW and S&P, that would be cool.
I thought I mentioned it, but Sysin reminded me that the Dogs outperformed today (hahahahaha, they lost less than da udder ones), wad ever, I don't even watch them anymore. I might mention though, that AMAT and INTC were up today, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!
Hold on, I lied, AMAT was up, I thought Inky was to because the last I heard it was, it must have dumped going into the close.





2:15pm: Well, I got tired of waiting for them to settle up after the close, the last I looked, the DOW finished down 678. I was watching Bubble vision at the close, just for fun, and Maria sounded like the greatest auctioneer of all time, she was jabbering so fast. What really cracked me up, was she couldn't wait to mention the rally into the close, saying we had been down over 600 points, but we are "only" closing down 500, hahahahaha, oh well, so much for the fun.

Hey, the sell off today was on lighter volume, yeeeeee haaaaawww, that's gotta be a good sign!! I sure saved my bacon by recognizing that premarket flag for what it was, the key on that thing was that the money flow was going down, while the flag continued to rise, it's the gold line at the arrow. We tried a weak little push up out of the chute, and that was basically it, they started selling it after the first 15 minutes. After the initial drop we had just a long rolling type of roll over the rest of the day, with the selling really getting going into the close after S&P reduced the ratings on GM and GMAC, talk about piling on the dead body!!

I also heard that we've already had record redemptions for the month of October, the retails are piling out of their funds and 401's in record numbers.

I listened to a guy I really respect, who has his clients short, and he's saying to cover around the 880 area on the SPX, or, 88 on the SPY. He expects a rally at that point that may go back up to the 1100 area, before the fun REALLY gets going. For the life of me, I can't see what he see's, it's the bottom red horizontal line on the middle monthly chart, I mean, it's sitting basically out in the middle of no where, I mean, if we get to that, I see no reason why we don't get to the 02' lows.

Looking at that monthly chart, this is easily the biggest monthly bar down in the history of the SPY.


7:20am: As we head into the open, the SPY is setting up a pretty clear "bear" flag in the premarket, it would not surprise me to see the recently unjailed shorts test the resolve of all these new found bulls after the open.
Good luck out there today.

6:30am: As we all know, this is the one year anniversary of the all time highs in the market, wooooo hooooo! My own personal thought, is I am wondering how far out ahead of the game we might be, if the government, or more to the point, the administration, in the form of the Hanky Panky and Bennie ponie shows, had not been doing every slimey trick in the bag to try and artifically support the markets, and had instead, let us get the complete wash out's we were on our way to, before the interventions last January and March. The March one was the killer, as we were obviously setting up for what has happened during the last month. With the crash happening last spring, we would have had the last six months to get into repair mode, especially over the summer swoon time, and could be in much better shape right now. That March fiasco of course led to my ultimate disgust about what was going on, and my under taking a search for the truth, and an honest man (which I never found by the way).
Anyway, when I go back and look, here's a hero that stands out:
Dow 14,000: I'm skipping the party - MSN Money
Hahahaha, of course, Fleck is always bearish, so he was bound to get in right eventually, but, nice call.
The futures have been meeping weeping down, DOW has lost a hundred, now up about 140 points, will we still be in the green by the open????? IT'S ALL THE FAULT OF THOSE NASTY SHORT SELLERS THEY LET OUT OF JAIL LAST NIGHT, DAMMIT!!!!!
5:40am:
A farmer had 3 beautiful daughters who were getting ready to go out on dates. The first beau came to the door and said, ''''I''m Eddie, I''m here to pick up Betty. We''re going for spaghetti, is she ready?''''
"No," the farmer said.
The second beau came to the door and said, ''''I''m Joe, I''m here to pick up Flo to take her to the show. Is she ready to go?''''
"No."
The third beau came to the door and said to the farmer. ''''Hello, my name is Chuck.''''
The farmer shot Chuck.

A cab driver reaches the Pearly Gates and announces his presence to St. Peter, who looks him up in his Big Book. Upon reading the entry for the cabbie, St. Peter invites him to pick up a silk robe and a golden staff and to proceed into Heaven.
A preacher is next in line behind the cabby and has been watching these proceedings with interest. He announces himself to St. Peter. Upon scanning the preacher's entry in the Big Book, St. Peter furrows his brow and says, "Okay, we'll let you in, but take that cloth robe and wooden staff."
The preacher is astonished and replies, "But I am a man of the cloth. You gave that cab driver a gold staff and a silk robe. Surely I rate higher than a cabbie."
St. Peter responded matter-of-factly: "This is heaven and up here, we are interested in results. When you preached, people slept. When the cabbie drove his taxi, people prayed."

As you can probably tell by now, the futures are up this morning, DOW up 211, ES up 1.73%, Q's up 69 cents. I fully expect us to be negative by the open, hahahahahahahaha!

2 Comments:

sysin3 said...

Oy !

that's uglier than Cramer's bottom, not that i have personal knowledge ;-)

Naz and semis outperformed, often a good sign.

T2108 looks like 1.20

very tempting to buy tomorrow morning

Cucca said...

You won't be buying from me, I'm not selling, hahahahahahahaha!! I'm in it for the long term, woooooo hooooooo!
Geeze, the god damn thing goes down so much, I keep taking profits in my hedges waaaaaayyyyy to early, calm down people!!!!
I have a plan though.
Of course, my time frame is shot to shit, I was hoping to be out before options expiration next week, as I was afraid the week after that may be very bad, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Regardless if I'm getting my ass kicked, I love this shit. Eventually, there's going to be a fortune to be made.

blogger templates | Make Money Online